Aug 2, 2012

Me Is Back (Well, Kind Of)

Da visitors all went back to Michigan and me has da sads.  Da Momma is all pooped out and her needs a va-k-shun bad.  Butt da good news is dat me has my pooter back again so in between naps, me can start to get back in da swing of tings!

Furst, today me remembers me brudder, Tucker, who left fur da Bridge exactly one year ago today.  Me misses you, bro!

Now here be some of da tings da visitors did while dey was here.

A 4th of July ballgame where my human brudder got to throw da furst pitch.  You's can see da video HERE!

Fireworks after da ballgame!

A trip to Universal Studios

And Busch Gardens!
 Lots of these guys around here!

 These guys look like someones me nose!

 Hi dere wittle guy...Wanna be lunch?

 Pink Bird Island!

 Here Kitty, Kitty!

 
Da better to smells you with!
(BWHahahahah....me made a funny)

Da peeps all went on a lunch cruise on da Gulf of Mexico
(and dey didn't take me....me tinks dey just furgot to pack me)
(Oh well, snooze you lose!)



 (Wonder if dis was lunch??)

 Anudder BIRD ISLAND!

And a real live dolphin.
(Flipper is dat you?)

Den dey went to da BEACH!
 And watched da sunset!
 And watched a cruise ship go by!

AND DEN, YOU NOSE WHAT ELSE DA MOMMA DID!
One day when da visitors went to anudder beach on da East Coast, da Momma was all beached out so her went somewhere else!  
Her went to visit ANN and da ZOOLATRY GIRLS!
Yuppy, puppy!
Mom got to meet Ann, Zoey, and Maggy in
DA FURS!!


 (Do kitty eyes really glow in da dark??)
*******
Yep, me really gonna miss me furiends!
 Sabrina

 And Chase, da K-9 Cop

 Wit Chase gone, now me has to start watching over da girl again when her comes over!

Gonna miss you, Big Guy!
 *********************
JUST A REMINDER
(on anudder topic)
Click HERE fur more information

   Blogville's very own WHN from
will have some entries in the contest.  Click their linky fur more information!
Please MARK your calender thingys...da voting starts on AUGUST 9! 
*********
Da Blogville Olympics are in full swing!  (Wish me was!)  Me luvs seeing all da events but me has da sads cause me couldn't enter anyting SINCE ME POOTER WAS IN LOCKDOWN AND ME COULDN'T GET ME PHOTOS OUT!  (MOM!!!)
Butt now me has 4 years to train fur da next Olympic event!

Hopes to start visitin all me furiends again very soon...when me assistant recovers from da last month wit da visitors.

PAWHUGS...
AMBER 
 

34 comments:

ShellePenn said...

Wow!! No wonder your mom needs a vacation.. that is a lot of work (and fun)! We specially love seeing the dolphin! Last time we went to Port Canaveral swimming (on vacation) we saw a bunch of them! It was the coolest thing EVER!

Glad to see you all are back! :)

Shelle, Milo, Dixie and Newby,
http://simpaticodreams.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Nice to see you back Amber. Hope you all had a lovely time. Pix look so good I could pack my bag and head right over. Have a great day.
Best wishes Molly

Lovable Lily said...

Hi Amber,

We welcome you back with open arms!! Sure have missed you. Wow it has been a busy, busy time over at your place. We enjoyed seeing all of the adventures.

Tell your Mom to relax now and just kick her feet up for awhile. I'm sure she could spend an entire day just watching all of the Blogville Olympic Events that have taken place.

See you soon!

Hugs,
Lily Belle

Pippen said...

So glad that you are back!

Sam and Pippen

Scrappy Angel said...

i need a nap just reading about all your doings and visitors!

whew!

that's what happens when you live in a place where everyone else goes on vacation...they visit you.

that's fun though! I love seeing all your photos of the silly animals at the zoo!

Hope you didn't really call those kitties over! O yikes!

Dachshund Nola said...

Nice to see you! Y'all sure were busy
Nola

Unknown said...

It's very nice to see you back Amber! Your mom was really busy!
,Caitlynn

Scooter said...

YAY!! I am glad that you are back!!

wags
Jazzi

FiveSibesMom said...

That was a great fun-packed post. So many wonderful things they got to see! And your furiend Chase is a real looker too! I bet it's almost too quiet now, right?

Cool your mom got to visit the Zoolatry Girls!

Thoughts to FurAngel Tucker on his first anniversary at the Rainbow Bridge. What a great photo remembrance of him! Sending Husky hugs to you all.

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

So good to have you back, Amber. Welcome.

It looks like it was quite the funpacked week. And we are so very jealous your Mom got to meet Miss Ann and her gorgeous kitties. We love them, they are so kind and helpful to all.

Hope your human sister is improving.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Matilda the Boxer said...

Welcome back!!

My Mind's Eye said...

OMDs Amber those 2leggers certainly know how to have fun. My fav part was "here kitty kitty, and Flipper!"!
Hugs sweet friend from your BFFF
MADI

Doggie Valentino and Kubrick 9 said...

Goodness! Pictures are awesome!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Hugs sweet friend, I know you miss that Tucker. Looks the lots of fun with your visitors. We are glad you are back!

Jans Funny Farm said...

We're glad your pooter is out of lockdown. We missed you. Course we missed most everything. We didn't get to participate in Olympics either. sigh

Did your mom really get to meet the Zoolatry girls?

Ziggy Stardust said...

Amber, I have missed you so much, I am glad to see that you might be around more very soon. It looked like a very nice visit with lots to see. Mommy is all ready to vote for quilts when the voting starts, she is crazy for quilts and even took a class for it. I can't wait to see more of you!!!

Loveys Sasha

the teacher's pets said...

Loved the pictures! I still can't believe your mom forgot to pack you though! I can just imagine why she'd be tired after all of that entertainment she did! She does need a vacation but with you next time!

Old Kitty said...

Beautiful Amber!!! Awwwww your humans had the bestest holiday and got to meet amazing Ann and her beautiful girls too!! How wonderful!! And the pics are great - so many of potential snacks for you! LOL!

Awwww me and Charlie hope you get to see your furriends soon!! Take care
x

Cotton said...

Hi Amber :) I believe we're new to eachother but... you look like lots of fun... WOOF WOOF
Cotton

Anonymous said...

Your peeps have been BUSY! Looks like a lot of fun was had by all :D
Glad you're back! I missed ya!

Thank you for letting me know your peep sissy is doing okey dokey now. That was very good news! :D

Waggin at ya,
Roo

Agnes B. Bullock said...

Welcome back!

haopee said...

Busy Busy!

Little Amber, did you get to ride the big boaty?

We saw the dolphin! We saw the dolphin! Are doggies allowed to see the big white kitty?

Huggies and Cheese,

haopee

Quill and Greyson said...

So nice to meet you Amber! Thanks for visiting my cat-o-lympic post.

Meg & Quill

Elaine Pritchard said...

What great pictures. Exciting times. So sorry you didn't get chance to enter the Pet Blogging games because of silly Pooter problems. Glad you are back now and training hard for the next Olympics.

I can't believe it's a year since Tucker had to leave you. I remember him very well.

Love and licks, Winnie

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Hi my sweetie!! I've miss ya so much and was so excited when I read your comment. Of course we can take the long way home via Texas. You can stay overnight but Mommy saya we gotta be CHAPERONED cause we can't be trusted to alone together. I be good, I promise.

Your lover......Weenie

Reuben said...

Next time you gots to get your mama to bring you with her! I hear the beaches is very good for diggings....

Love,
Reuben

Jed and Abby in MerryLand said...

You've earned a vacation, after all your hard work getting ready for company and then being such a wonderful hostess. Hope you get to rest up. How wonderful your mom got to visit the Zoolatry ladies; maybe she'll take you next time.

Jed & Abby

Asta said...

Welcome back sweet Ambew
No wondew youw Mom needs a Va Kashun..that is an awful lot of stuff to do , but it looks like it was fun times and getting to visit and meet the zoolatwy giwls must have been a big tweat..I'm so sowwy that youw bwuddew had to go..one yeaw is nothing but a blink of an eye,
and Sabwina and Chase..I get vewy sad when my fwiend have to leave too
I just have to think we'll all get to meet ovew the wainbow some day and see each othew again
smoochie kisses
ASTA

The Daily Pip said...

Hurray! So good to see and hear from you. No wonder your mom is exhausted! What a busy summer! Did she really get to meet the Zoolatry girls?? WOW, that's exciting.

I am sure Tucker is watching over all of you.

Your pal, Pip

White Dog Blog said...

We were thinking of Tucker just the other day. He will once again virtually join our Walk to End Cancer on our Tribute Wall. We are proud to have his spirit with us.

Maggie Mae and Max said...

We is happy you is back! Life gettin' in da way of bloggin' is somethin' dat we know lots about. :)

Woofs and Licks,
Maggie Mae and Max

HH and The Boys said...

Great blog post. I love all the pictures. Super...

Have a great day.

hugs, Max, Bugsy, and Knuckles

Jans Funny Farm said...

Hi, Amber, we gave you an award today. Drop by when you can to pick it up.

Stewey said...

Welcome back, Amber! It's great to hear from you!
Stewey